- This is a two full day workshop. It is about introducing children to holistic spiritual practices that will help them to grow into adults with strong will and self-esteem.
- In addition, these practices will help them to face problems in life like bulling, stress at school, loneliness, etc.
- Besides giving them tools to create a holistic way of life, it also creates a special bond when the parent or family member is in the same workshop sharing together spiritual grow and creating a “spiritual team” that will last for a lifetime.
- In this workshop, we include a little bit about everything. We will learn how to pray, ethics, use of affirmations, how to protect ourselves, etc. This workshop is not about religion. It is about learning spiritual tools that will help us enjoy our own religion or spirituality stronger and to face life in a way that produces more happiness.
- We will have at the end of each day time to play in the swimming pool, so give yourself some time to enjoy, relax and socialize a little. Read more here
$375 for one adult and one child for a two day workshop. Extra child is $100. Maximum 2 children per adult. This includes instruction and all materials. We believe that children learn better with hands on training so this workshop has many materials
Where are these workshops happening
Instructor & Practitioner
Paloma Cervantes is a Mexican Shaman or Curandera born and raised into the tradition. Working as a Curandera since 1986. She writes and teaches about Shamanism, Curanderismo, Spiritual Herbalism and Ancient Healing Traditions. IMPORTANT NOTE: Paloma is a Shaman who does not use any hallucinogenic plants, brews, ceremonial tobaccos..etc. Please do not use these or cannabis prior to her events.
*For more information or for requesting this workshop in your city
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org